Arrival Time: Sunday between 2 and 4 PM
Departure Time: Saturday between 12 and 2 PM
Please respect these hours!
They are important to our program.
Some things to bring:
- Bible (required)
- Notebook and pens
- Musical instrument
- Sweater or jacket
- Modest, one-piece swimsuit
- Sleeping bag or sheets
- Stamps and envelopes
- Nice clothes for banquet
- A moderate amount of spending money for the bookstore, soft drinks, and Aletheia T-shirts.
Note: For Friday night banquets, girls wear a modest-length dress or skirt, and boys wear a dress shirt and dress pants (no shorts).
Some things NOT to bring:
- Gum or snacks
- Flip flops
- Tobacco or alcohol
- Electronics (including phones)
Some of our rules (Non-negotiable):
- A spirit of Christian grace and forbearance is expected at all times.
- Students must attend all sessions unless ill.
- Scripture memory work is required.
- Students must have permission to leave the grounds.
- No gum or snacks are to be brought or mailed to the center.
- Students will share in keeping cabins tidy and cleaning up after meals.
- Students are expected to respect our standards of modesty in dress.
- Students must leave cell phones and other electronic devices at home.
June 11-17: Intermediate (Grades 8-10 boys and girls)
June 18-24: Pre-high (Grades 5-7 boys and girls)
July 9-15: Senior High/College (Grades 11-college boys and girls)